Apple Cider Mimosas
These Apple Cider Mimosas are a MUST for Thanksgiving morning! Or Christmas morning. Or both. Or, for every morning for the rest of 2020...
Easy to make and absolutely delicious.
- apple cider (homemade or store-bought)
- bubbly (I used Prosecco, but use your fave)
- cinnamon & sugar mix
- 1 apple (optional for garnish)
1. Pour a small amount of apple cider into a small, shallow bowl. Pour a small amount of the cinnamon and sugar mixture into a separate small bowl or plate.
2. Create cinnamon & sugar rim: Dip the rim of the champagne flute into the apple cider bowl, and then immediately into the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Turn the champagne flute and set it down, allowing the rim to dry.
3. Pour apple cider and then bubbly into the champagne flute - the ratio is up to you! If you're preparing to host guests in your home, you may need to go heavy on the bubbly if ya know what I mean. :-D
4. Optional: Slice the apple and create a garnish for the rim.
5. Drink and be merry! These mimosas are the perfect drink for your holiday mornings.